Top 20+ Best Psychology Books to Read in 2022
Are you a fan of reading books?.
Here is the list of the best psychology books to read this year, ranked.
Psychology books are the best books to consider reading during your free time because they intail a lot of knowledge and not easily accessible information.
Some psychology authors are among the smartest people and not mentioning among the most successful authors in the world of writing.
In this article, we have listed down the top best psychology books that are a must read this year and their respective writers or authors of the books.
With that being said, below are the best books about psychology for you to try out this year and thank Kenyan Magazine later.
Best Psychology Books To Read:
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less by Barny Schwartz
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Evolutionary Psychology: The Science of the Mind by David Buss
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength by Roy Baumeister & John Tierney
- The Four People Types & What Drives Them by
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack by Kaufman
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- What Everybody Is Saying by Joe Navarro
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
- Nudge by Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein
- Thinking Fast & Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- Influence: How & Why People Agree to Things by Robert Cialdini
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Heidt
- Why More is Less