Top 10 Best Private Medical Universities In Kenya 2023
What’s the best medical university in Kenya to study and pursue a career in medical studies and its related field?.
Here are the top 10 best institutions in Kenya that are privately owned and are the best when it comes to medical studies.
If you are looking for the best medical school in Kenya as of this year, then you landed on the right article.
What’s a medical school?.
A medical school is a tertiary educational institution, or part of such an institution, that teaches medicine, and awards a professional degree for physicians.
Such medical degrees include the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Master of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine just to name a few.
With the help of a number of experts in Kenya and Kenyan Magazine independent research.
We have ranked below the best school in the country to join this year for a successful medical career.
As of today, we have confirmed that MKU and the Kenya Methodist University are the best private medical universities in Kenya.
Best Medical Schools In Kenya:
- Mount Kenya University, School of Medicine.
- Kenya Methodist University, Medical School.
- Aga Khan University Medical School.
- African Nazarene University.
- Uzima University Medical School.
Best Public Medical Universities In Kenya:
- University of Nairobi medical school.
- Mount Kenya University, Kitale Campus
- Moi University medical school.
- Kenyatta University school of medicine.
- Kisii University.