Top 10 Longest German Words 2023
You probably won’t believe that these German words are way too long for even the Germans themselves to pronounce them.
Germany is one of the most visited country in the world by people from other countries.
This means that these foreigners in Germany want to learn the language of the Germans, and these words are some of the German words they have to know.
If you have ever wanted to know which German words are longer than necessary, then you are just in the right article.
Below are the top ridiculously long words in Germany and their letter count.
In Germany today, most famous, Guinness-record-breaking, 63-letter word (Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragunsgesetz) is the longest German word.
Below are the other longest words in Germany.
Longest Words In Germany:
- Rechtsschutzversicherungsgesellschaften (39 letters)
2. Streichholzschächtelchen (24 letters)
3. Arbeiterunfallverischerungsgesetz (33 letters)
4. Kraftfahrzeug-Haftpflichtversicherung (36 letters)
5. Unabhängigkeitserklärungen (26 letters)
6. Nahrungsmittelunverträglichkeit (31 letters)
7. Freundschaftsbeziehungen (23 letters)