Top 10 Richest Kings In The World and Their Net Worth 2022
Who is the richest king in the world?.
Here are the top 10 word’s wealthiest kings today who are extremely wealthy and have net worths of billions of dollars.
Who exactly is a king?
A king is basically a male sovereign or monarch; a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.
Although many countries in the world currently elect Presidents to lead the nation.
There are other countries that are ruled by kings who are mostly never elected but inherent the position.
So which king in the world is the wealthiest out of all the Kings in the world?.
With a net worth of more than $45 billion dollars, King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand is currently the richest king in the world.
Below is the list of more wealthiest kings and prince you should know today, who also have the richest Kingdoms in the world.
Richest Kings In The World:
1.King Maha Vajiralongkorn – Net Worth $45 billion
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud – Net Worth $28 billion
- Hassanai Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah – Net Worth $25 billion
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan – Net Worth $20 billion
- Prince Hans-Adam II – Net Worth $7 billion
- Prince Haji Abdul Azim – Net Worth $5 billion
- King Mohammed VI – Net Worth $2.1 billion
- Princess Marie Chantal – Net Worth $2 billion
- Prince Albert II – Net Worth $1 billion
- Prince Karim Al Hussaini – Net Worth $800 million
These are the richest royal family kings in the world today.