Top 20 Best Medical Schools In Kenya (Private & Public) 2022
What’s the best Medical School in Kenya today to pursue a career in medicine?.
Here are the top 20 Best Private and Public schools in Kenya that offer medical courses to all their students and are currently ranked as the top medical universities in Kenya.
Medical Universities in Kenya are spread all over the country, but one should definitely be considerable before enrolling in a medical institution in Kenya.
You want to enroll in a registered, qualified and licensed medical school in Kenya, and most importantly, a medical school that is dedicated in graduating well skilled, learned and fully trained graduates who are ready for the industry/employment.
If that is what you are looking for, then you are in the right place.
In Kenya today, KMTC, University of Nairobi Medical School and Kenyatta University School of Medicine are the best medical schools in the country.
Below is the list of nothing but the best and the most trusted medical institutions in the country.
Best Medical Schools In Kenya:
- Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC)
- University of Nairobi Medical School
- Kenyatta University School of Medicine.
- Aga Khan University Medical School.
- Mount Kenya University, MKU School of Medicine
- Uzima University Medical School.
- Kenya Methodist University, Medical School.
- Maseno University, School of Medicine.
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Medical School.
- Egerton University Medical Faculty.
- Moi University Medical School.
- Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, (MMUST).
- Mount Kenya University, Kitale Campus.
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, JKUAT.
- Aga Khan University.
- Maseno University.
- Egerton University.
Other good medical universities in Kenya include;
- Kisii University.