Top 20 Most Expensive Colleges In The World and Their Fees 2022
What’s the world’s most expensive college to study in today?.
Here are the top 20 most expensive colleges in the entire world and their average school fees or tuition fees.
It will cost you over 60,000 United States Dollars in fees to be able to study in some of these colleges around the world.
The education industry in USA alone is over 2 Trillion Dollars.
This means that the education industry is forever growing and the colleges on this list know their place.
If you think the expensive school near you where the richest people in your area go to school is the most expensive one.
We are here to let you know that you got it all wrong, here are the world’s most expensive colleges to pursue a career in today.
With that being said, below are the most expensive schools in the world and their country, for college students.
Most Expensive Colleges In The World:
- Harvey Mudd College, USA – Cost $67,255
- Columbia University, USA – Cost $66,383
- New York University, USA – Cost $65,860
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA – Cost $65,500
- University of Oxford, UK – Cost $62,000
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland – Cost $60,000
- University of Chicago, USA – Cost $57,000
- Vassar College, USA – Cost $56,960
- Trinity College, USw – Cost $56,910
- Landmark College, USA – Cost $56,800
- Franklin and Marshall College, USA – Cost $56,550
- University of Southern California, USA – Cost $56,225
- Duke University, USA – Cost $55,960
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech), USA – Cost $55,000
- Stanford University, USA – Cost $51,000
- Imperial College London, UK – Cost $50,00
- Harvard University, USA – Cost $47,074
- University of Cambridge, UK – Cost $40,000
- University of Melbourne, Australia – Cost $30,000
- UCL (University College London), UK – Cost $25,000
Those are the top most expensive colleges in the world to study in and as you can see from the list above, the cheapest college on the above list will cost you nothing less than $25K to join the institution.