NCBA Bank Paybill Number: How To Transfer Money From Mpesa To NCBA Bank Account
Here is an easy guide on how you can transfer money from M-Pesa straight into your NCBA Bank Account.
Always remember that NCBA BANK and NCBA LOOP both have completely different PayBill Number.
You should always confirm the PayBill Number to ensure you are transferring your money from M-Pesa to the correct NSBA account.
With that being said, here is exactly how to send money from your M-Pesa account into your NCBA Bank Account right now.
The process of depositing money from M-Pesa to NCBA Bank using NCBA PayBill Number is simple, below is how to do just that.
How To Transfer Money From M-Pesa To NCBA Bank Account:
- Open your Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select the Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number as: 880100
(880100 is the NCBA Bank Paybill Number, in Kenya)
- For the Account Number enter the NCBA Bank Account Number where you want to deposited the money
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit to your NCBA Bank
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and confirm the transaction
In a matter of seconds, you will receive a confirmation text message from your NCBA Bank and MPESA confirming the transaction.