Partnership Company Registration Requirements In Kenya 2022
Are you thinking of starting a company in Kenya? If you’d like to start a Partnership Company in Kenya, there are certain requirements that you need to meet in order to successfully register a company in Kenya this year.
In this article, we have provided you with 10 Requirements that anyone who wants to start a partnership company in Kenya needs to meet.
Company Registration Requirements In Kenya:
– Name of the Business – You need to provide a unique name of your business.
- Nature of the business
- Provide an Address of the place of company, this includes;
The Plot Number
Name of the building where the business is located
- The business Postal Address
- The Address of other places of your business, such as business’ branches
- Your business Partner Information which includes;
Their Full names
Their Place of Residence
Their Professional Occupation
- Your Signature on the Application Form is required
- A Copy of ID or Passport for each of the business partner
- A Copy of KRA PIN Certificate for each partner
- A Passport Photo for each business partner
You will need all the above documents in order to register a company in Kenya, a partnership company to be specific.
Without any single document/requirements from the above list, we are afraid you won’t be able to successfully register your company in the country.