Faiba 4G Mi-Fi: How To Easily Change Password and SSID
How can I change my Faiba 4G MIFI Password and the SSID?.
Here is an easy guide to help you change your Faiba Mifi Password today and also how to easily change your Faiba 4G SSID.
Keeping your Mifi out of other people’s control is essential because you don’t want to buy internet bundles that you do not even use, simply because people are accessing your Mifi network without your consent.
If you want to change your JTL Faiba 4G Mi-Fi password and SSID, to avoid overloading the network and keeping users from accessing your data without your permission.
In this article we have provided a simple and easy method/s that will enable you to rest and change your Faiba MIFI password and SSID.
Usually, the default network SSID will be something like Faiba4G_777FFC and the default password something like, 00000000 or 12345678.
Here is how to change it to a stronger password that only you know.
There are a couple of methods for changing your password and SSID on Faiba 4G MIFI. We will cover all of them in this article.
How To Change Your JTL Faiba 4G Mi-Fi Password and SSID:
- Go ahead and connect to the Wi-Fi network by turning on your Faiba 4G MI-FI
- Once connected to the network, now open your browser and enter this code ‘192.168.0.1’ and press the enter, OK, or the Search button
- You will be automatically redirected to a page with Username and Password options
- Use your details to sign in or use the default password and username which is usually, Username; admin and Password; admin
- Navigate over to settings and find a quick settings page
- On the quick setting option click Next to continue
- On the next page, Identify and click on 2 PPP profile configuration settings then click next
- You will be able to see a SSID Configuration in a text box besides the Network Name
- Type in your preferred name that you will want the Faiba Mi-Fi to broadcast your Wi-Fi network in, and click on the Enable button in the Broadcast Network Name (SSID)
- Select the encryption security for your WiFi network
- Select ‘WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK’ and under the Pass Phrase and now enter your Desired New Password
- Make sure to create a strong password with 6 to 8 characters
(you can click on Display Password to see the password you have created)
- Once done, click on the Next button to continue
- Click on apply to confirm that you have changed your MIFI Password
- Congratulations! You have successfully changed your Faiba 4G MIFI password.
You can now use the new password details to sign in to your Mi-Fi Wi-Fi Network.
That was the first method of changing your password, below is the second method of changing your Faiba 4G Mi-Fi password if you don’t prefer the first method.
How To Easily Change Your JTL Faiba 4G Mi-Fi Password and SSID:
- To change your Faiba 4G MiFi password using the second method, simply send a Password Change request to Jamii Telecom Representative via this email address – [email protected]
The representative or customer care will be of assistance for as long as you have included your account number, the current password you are using and the new password you would like to have as your active Faiba 4G MIFI password.
That’s how to change your Faiba JTL 4G mifi password.
To connect to your MIFI Wi-Fi network using the new password, simply click on the Forget Password button and sign in again with the new password.
Whether you are using your mobile phone, tablet or PC, by finding and clicking on the Forget Password option, you will be able to access your MIFI wifi network through the new password that you have recently changed to.
That’s how any Faiba 4G MIFI user can be able to change their network password.
You can always repeat the same process to change your password again if you want to, as many times as you feel like.