Kenya Police SACCO Membership Form | How To Join Kenya Police SACCO
Do you want to become a member of the Kenya Police SACCO and join over 62,000 existing members?.
In this article, we have provided the best information available on how one can apply and successfully become a Kenya Police SACCO member in Kenya.
Keep reading below to find out how you can join the Kenya Police SACCO.
The best thing about this SACCO is that it is completely open for anyone who would like to join.
As any other SACCO, there are certain requirements you need to meet for you to be accepted into the Kenya Police SACCO.
We have listed the requirements or qualifications you will need to meet be eligible for joining the Kenya Police SACCO.
Requirements For Joining Kenya Police SACCO:
- You should be a civilian in the employment of the Kenya Police Service
- You should be an employee of the Kenya Police Sacco Society
- A serving or retired regular Police Officer
- One should be a permanent employee of Utumishi Investment Limited
- A serving or retired Administration Police Officers
- A permanent employee of Ruaraka Housing Estate Limited
- An employee of the civil service
- Should be an employee from corporate entities operating in the country (Kenya)
- Business Community
- If you are a partner (husband or wife), son or daughter of any of the the above members, you should be qualified too.
If you are qualified to join the Kenya Police SACCO.
The next thing you need to do is to visit any of the Kenya Police SACCO Branches.
When you arrive at a Kenya Police SACCO branch, request for the Membership Form and fill it carefully.
If you are unable or too busy to visit a Kenya Police SACCO branch.
The Membership Form is also available online for anyone who wants to join the SACCO.
You can fill the Membership Form online and submit it for review.
That’s how can apply and become a member of the Kenya Police SACCO.