Top 10 Largest Countries In The World and Their Sizes 2023
How big do you think your country is?.
If you have ever wondered what’s the biggest country on earth, then you landed on the right article.
In this article, we have ranked down the world’s largest countries from the biggest to the 10th largest country today.
The biggest countries in the world have their own advantages from how large and wide the country is by size.
With respect to size and how big a country is, out of all the 195 countries in the world today, here are the top 10 largest countries in the world.
Australia which has 2,969,121 square miles is the largest country on earth.
Below is the rank of the largest countries in the world.
Biggest Counties In The World By Square Miles:
- Australia 🇦🇺 (2,969,121 square miles)
- Papua New Guinea (178,656 square miles)
- New Zealand (104,400 square miles)
- New Caledonia (7,170 square miles)
- Fiji 🇫🇯 (7,053 square miles)
- Vanuatu 🇻🇺 (4,705 square miles)
- French Polynesia (1,608 square miles)
- Samoa 🇼🇸 (1,097 square miles)
- Kiribati 🇰🇮 (313 square miles)
- Tonga 🇹🇴 (288 square miles)