M-PESA Visa Card: How To Get Your MPESA GlobalPay Virtual Visa Card 2022
How can I get my new Safaricom Visa card in Kenya?.
Safaricom Kenya has made it easier than ever for all MPESA users to be able to make international purchases and transfers using their mobile phone.
With the new Visa, MPESA GlobalPay, one is able to do normal transactions through M-PESA just like a normal visa card holder would.
The service by Safaricom is already live in Kenya, Kenyans or basically MPESA customers can create their own virtual VISA Cards and use them to perform payments online.
If you want to become a Safaricom M-pesa Virtual Visa Card holder today, here is how to register right now and get yourself an MPESA Visa card, to do all the online transactions with your MPESA Virtual Visa Card.
Follow the easy steps below to get your MPESA Visa Card today.
How To Create M-PESA Virtual Visa Card:
- To get yourself a virtual GlobalPay card go ahead and install the M-PESA App
- After Installing the app from Play Store or App Store, Open the app and register if you currently don’t have an account or log in to your MPESA app if you already have an active account
- Once on the MPESA App homepage, click on the “Grow” tab at the bottom right of the app/screen
- Now Click on “GlobalPay” and Opt-in
- In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS from ‘Globalpay’ notifying you about the successful opt-in
- After the process is complete, you can now go ahead and customize your MPESA Visa card color and image, and that’s how you create the GlobalPay Card easily.
- Later on, you will receive an SMS with your card number and its expiry date, which you should always keep them safe
- Congratulations! You have successfully opened your Safaricom M-pesa Virtual Visa Account and you are eligible to start transacting online
GlobalPay Virtual Visa Card Facts:
From the MPESA app is where you will be able to see your card number and the dynamic CVV.
You can also access the service via USSD by dialing *344# on your phone then go to Lipa na M-Pesa, Global Pay.
M-PESA Virtual Visa Cards are an extension of your M-PESA account and are subject to your M-PESA’s limitations such as amount to transfer, transactions, balance limits etc.
GlobalPay M-pesa Visa Card maximum transfer is Ksh. 300,000 daily.