Top 10 Most Expensive Weddings In History and Their Costs 2023
Till today, what’s the world’s most expensive wedding?.
Look no further, here is the list of all the top 10 most expensive weddings that have ever happened from across the world.
How much would you be willing to spend on your wedding day?. 100,000? One Million?.
Whatever the amount you are willing to spend on your wedding day, you will have to be a multi billionaire to pull this off and rank among the most expensive wedding in the world.
With an event that takes just one day, these guys spent millions of money on their wedding day.
If you have ever wondered what’s the most expensive wedding, till today.
In this article, we have ranked below the world’s top most expensive wedding in history till today.
As of today, the world’s most expensive wedding is the wedding uniting Prince Charles & Diana which cost a whopping $110 million.
The wedding happened in the year 1981 and hard 3500 personally invited guests, with the venue going down in St Paul’s Cathedral.
With that being said, below are the top 10 most expensive and world’s most luxurious wedding events.
World’s Most Expensive Wedding:
- Prince Charles & Diana – Wedding Cost: $110 million
- Vanisha Mittal & Amit Bhatia – Wedding Cost: $66 million
- Prince William & Kate Middleton – Wedding Cost: $34 million
- Angelababy & Huang Xiaoming – Wedding Cost: $31 million
- Michael Jordan and Yvette Prieto – Wedding Cost: $10 million
- Lolita Osmanova and Gaspar Avdolyan – Wedding Cost: $10 million
- Wayne Rooney & Coleen McLoughlin – Wedding Cost: $8 million
- Chelsea Clinton & Marc Mezvinsky – Wedding Cost: $5 million
- Liza Minnelli & David Gest – Wedding Cost: $4.2 million
- Elizabeth Taylor & Larry Fortensky – Wedding Cost: $4 million