Pilots Salaries and Allowances In Kenya 2023
How much is a Pilot working in Kenya paid monthly?.
Kenyan pilots are among the most highly paid individuals in the country.
For example, born in 1976, Airline Captain Irene Koki Mutungi is Kenya’s Richest Pilot and the best female pilot in the country.
Which means that a Pilot career can easily make you a millionaire in Kenya without a doubt.
That aside, as a Kenyan pilot the more years of experience you have in your career as a pilot the more money you will make per month.
Another thing that determines a pilots salary in Kenya is the level of education and gender.
Male Pilot employees in Kenya earn around 10% more salary than their female counterparts on average.
In Kenya, Pilots working in Nairobi city are paid more than pilots in Kisumu and Mombasa.
Pilots in Kenya also benefit from allowances.
Pilots Allowances In Kenya:
- Medical allowance
- Housing allowance
- Transport allowance
- Other related allowance depending on the company one works at.
Pilot Salary In Kenya:
The average salary of a pilot in Kenya is Ksh. 250,000 per month, but the amount varies depending on years of experience, company and level of education.
Below are the salaries for pilots in Kenya
- Helicopter Pilots Salary in Kenya Ksh.150,000 per month (average)
- Kenya Airways Pilots Salary in Kenya Ksh. 290,000 per month (average)
- Airline Pilots Salary in Kenya Ksh. 145,000 per month (average)
- Military Pilots Salary in Kenya Ksh. 350,000 per month (average)
Depending on a Kenyan pilot level of education, experience, gender and company they work in, these are the monthly average salary of pilots in the country.