10 Maziwa Mala Health Benefits You Should Know Today
Did you know that Maziwa Lala or Maziwa Mala has some amazing health benefits to your body?.
Find out today some of the reasons why you should include Maziwa mala in your diet.
What is Maziwa Mala (fermented milk)?.
Maziwa mala/lala is sour milk that is obtained through bacterial fermentation of milk, Maziwa mala has a slightly bitter taste compared to normal milk and it is thicker and contains many nutritional benefits.
Fermented milk known as Maziwa Mala/Lala by Kenyans is good for children, pregnant women, weight loss and it’s health benefits says it all.
Maziwa Mala/Lala Health Benefits:
- Drinking Maziwa mala in the morning is very beneficial as it reduces allergies.
- Maziwa mala reduces the risk of Type 2 diabetes, due to its low sugar content. Especially the one made in a traditional way.
- Regular consumption of Maziwa mala or sour milk may help lower overall cholesterol levels, which can aid in improving heart health and lowering your risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Maziwa mala is very rich in calcium that helps promotes good bone development. (good for young children)
- Maziwa mala is rich in probiotic bacteria, this helps greatly when it comes to preventing digestive issues such as constipation, cramping and bloating.
- Maziwa lala is good for your digestive system as it contains lactic acid that fastens and easiens the process of digestion by stimulating the functions of digestive glands in the body.
- Drinking Maziwa mala is very important for your body as it effectively eliminates toxins from the body by stimulating the function of the liver and pancreas.
- Maziwa mala also contains a lot of lactic acids that after drinking fermented milk will help reduces blood pressure and is good for your blood vessels
- Maziwa mala contains healthy fats known as conjugated linoleic acids which play a huge role in reducing weight gain in your body and effectively improves heart health
- Drinking Maziwa mala regularly also boosts immunity. It contains nutrients that play a role in improving the body’s immune system. These nutrients and vitamins include; vitamin A, calcium, zinc, potassium & iodine.