New Twitter CEO: Linda Yaccarino 10 Things You Need To Know About Yaccarino
Twitter has a new CEO, In May 12, Twitter owner Elon Musk confirmed that he has appointed former NBC Universal executive Linda Yaccarino to be the new CEO of Twitter, effective in roughly six weeks.
Earlier that day, Yaccarino resigned from NBC Universal after 12 years with the media and entertainment company.
Prior to joining NBC Universal, she was the executive vice president / COO advertising sales, marketing & acquisitions at Turner for nearly 20 years.
Yaccarino is executive chair of the World Economic Forum, and former chair of the Ad Council.
Here is a list of 10 things that you need to know about Twitter’s first female CEO.
What You Need To Know About The CEO Of Twitter Linda Yaccarino:
- Linda Yaccarino has an estimated net worth of $35 million as of 2023, this will definitely increase as she continues working for twitter as the CEO
- Yaccarino was born in 1963 in New York City – USA, to parents who are of Italian immigrant heritage, this makes her 60 years of age in 2023
- Linda Yaccarino is married to her husband Claude Peter Madrazo who is an American of Italian descent and they are blessed with two kids
- Bob Yaccarino and Isabella Bartolone are new Twitter CEO’s parents
- She attended Deer park high school and Penn state university
- Linda Yaccarino is the very first female CEO of Twitter
- She was the chairman of Global Advertising
- Linda served as the COO of Turner Broadcasting
- Linda Yaccarino and the owner of Twitter Elon Musk have been good friends for a while
- She appeared in the Big Brother reality show Italian edition back in 2012