Next Level Music: 10 Unknown Facts About Rayvanny’s Record Label
NLM – NextLevelMusic.
Rayvanny has now officially gone public with his own Record Label.
And he is so excited about the launch of his new record label, NLM (Next Level Music).
Tanzanian Musician signed under WCB, Rayvanny has finally launched his own Music Record Label, and here are the unknown facts about the new music Record Label in TZ.
We have listed below the ten unknown facts about the NLM Record Label owned by Raymond Shaban Mwakyusa popularly known as Rayvanny.
Next Level Music (NLM) Unknown Facts:
- The music Record Label is highly supported by Rayvanny’s Boss Diamond Platnumz (the CEO of WCB). He said it will be the biggest record label in Africa.
- Rayvanny will go independent as an artist and will manage all the artists that will be signed under his record label – NLM.
- BLM is currently searching for new and talented artists to sign, so if you are one of them, this is your opportunity to get signed under Tanzania’s Record Label, NextLevelMusic.
- NLM will also work with Wasafi (WCB) to make hit music in the future.
- Next Level Music has a well branded and designed studios. Even according to Diamond Platnumz.
- There is no beef between Rayvanny and Diamond Platnumz (WCB) and the record (NLM) label is supported by the WASAFI team.
- NLM will start by signing Tanzanian artists first before going international.
- Rayvanny will be the manager of all the musicians who will be signed under NLM, which means better exposure for the artists, which will lead to a faster career growth.
- NLM (NextLevelMusic) is the second record label to come out of a WCB artist signee, as the first one was Harmonize’s Konde Music Worldwide.
- Starting a Record Label has been one of Rayvanny’s biggest dreams, and it came true with the support of his boss and friend, Chibu Dangote.