Top 10 Richest Companies In East Africa and Their Countries [Ranked] 2023
What’s the richest company in East Africa today?.
From both private companies in East Africa to public companies in the region.
These are the top 10 East African richest companies today ranked from the wealthiest company to the 10th most wealthy company.
The Biggest companies in East Africa are actually among the most popular companies in Africa and some of these companies are ranked as the top most valuable African companies.
There are many different companies in EA that have taken over the market/industry and grow bigger each and every single year.
In this article, with the help of East African Countries marketing industry experts in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Including large company owners and shareholders and the review of East African companies currently operating in the region.
We have been able to ranked below the top most richest company in the region of East Africa.
As of today, the richest company in East Africa is Safaricom LTD, which is also currently the largest and wealthiest private company in Kenya.
This makes Kenya the country with the most wealthy company out of all the countries in East Africa.
The Tanzania Breweries takes the second place as the richest company in East Africa followed by Equity Bank in Kenya.
With that being said, below are the top 10 most wealthy East African company today.
Richest Companies In East Africa:
- Safaricom, Kenya 🇰🇪 $14,000 million.
- Tanzania Breweries, Tanzania 🇹🇿 $2,000 million.
- Equity Group Holdings, Kenya 🇰🇪 $1,500 million.
- KCB Group, Kenya 🇰🇪 $1,215 million.
- East African Breweries, Kenya 🇰🇪 $1,147 million.
- Vodacom Tanzania, Tanzania 🇹🇿 $745 million.
- Tanzania Cigarette Co., Tanzania 🇹🇿 $734 million.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya, Kenya 🇰🇪 $709 million.
- NMB Bank, Tanzania 🇹🇿 $506 million.
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya, Kenya 🇰🇪 $500 million.