Top 20 Richest Companies In West Africa By Market Cap 2023
What’s the richest company in West Africa today?.
From both private companies in West Africa to public companies in the west Africa region.
These are the top 20 West African richest companies today ranked from the wealthiest company in West Africa to the 20th most wealthy company.
Today the biggest and richest West African companies are actually among the most popular companies in Africa and some of these companies are ranked as the top most valuable companies in the continent.
With that being said, with the help of West African Countries marketing industry experts and Kenyan Magazine deep research.
Including large company owners and shareholders in West Africa.
We have been able to list down the top most richest company in the region of West Africa and its territory.
In West Africa today, Dangote Cement is currently the richest company in the region leading by market cap, followed by MTN Nigeria.
This makes Nigeria the country with the highest number of extremely wealthy companies in West Africa.
With that being said, below are the top 20 most wealthy West African companies today.
Most Valuable West African Companies:
- Dangote Cement – $5.5 billion
- MTN Nigeria – $4.8 billion
- BUA Cement – $3.2 billion
- Airtel Africa – $2.92 billion
- Tullow Oil – $2.89 billion
- Sonatel – $2.17 billion
- Nestlé Nigeria – $1.71 billion
- Guaranty Trust Bank – $1.44 billion
- Zenith Bank – $1.14 billion
- Seplat Petroleum Development – $758 million
- Stanbic IBTC Holdings – $711 million
- Access Bank – $615 million
- United Bank For Africa – $552 million
- Lafarge Africa – $530 million
- Union Bank Nigeria – $500 million
- Nigerian Breweries – $462 million
- FBN Holdings – $439 million
- Standard Chartered Ghana – $439 million
- Coris Bank – $404 million
- Société Générale – CI – $376 million