Branch Paybill Number: How To Repay Your Branch Loan Via M-Pesa
Here is an easy guide on how you can be able to repay back your Branch Loans through M-Pesa.
Branch Loan has made it easy for their clients to be able to repay their loan through mobile money, MPESA.
Branch Loan App has a Paybill number which you can use to easily repay your loan from Branch.
Follow the steps below to quickly repay your loan today.
How To Repay Branch Loan Using M-Pesa:
- Open Mpesa menu
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Paybill option
- Enter the Paybill Number as:
(998608 is the Branch Paybill Number, in Kenya)
- For account number, enter the M-Pesa Number on which you received the Branch Loan at
- Enter the amount of money you want to use, to repay your Branch loan
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and confirm the transaction
The money will be transferred to Branch to repay your loan.
You should also receive a confirmation text message from both M-Pesa and Branch.
By any chance your Branch loan repayment doesn’t reflect after a few hours, we recommend that you send the Mpesa Transaction ID (SMS) and the Phone number you used to make the loan repayment to Branch Customer Care.