Chipper Cash Paybill Number: How To Transfer Money From M-Pesa To Chipper Cash
Here is an easy guide on how to transfer your money from M-Pesa straight into your Chipper Cash Wallet.
Chipper Cash has made it very easy for their clients to be able to deposit their money into their Chipper Cash Account directly from their mobile money, MPESA.
In this article we have covered how you can send money into your Chipper Cash account from M-Pesa using 2 easy method.
The first method is of course using the Chipper Cash Paybill Number and the second method, is by the use of the in-app method.
The minimum amount you can deposit into your Chipper Cash Account/Wallet is Ksh. 100.
How To Transfer Money From M-Pesa To Chipper Cash:
- Open your Mpesa Menu
- Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select the Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number as: 511760
(511760 is chipper cash Paybill Number, in Kenya)
- For Account Number Enter ‘Chipper’
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit into your Chipper Cash account
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and confirm
You will receive a confirmation message from M-Pesa and Chipper Cash confirming a successful transaction.
The transfered money will reflect on your Chipper Cash Account instantly.
Below is the second method of sending money into your Chipper Cash account/wallet through the App.
How To Transfer Money To Chipper Cash Via The Chipper Cash App:
- Log in to your Chipper Cash App
- Click on the wallet icon (located at the top of the screen).
- Select Add Cash
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit to your Chipper Cash Wallet
- Click add cash
- A Pop-up menu from M-Pesa will appear asking you to enter your MPESA PIN
That’s how you top up your Chipper Cash Wallet easily.