ABSA Bank Paybill Number: How To Transfer Money From M-Pesa To ABSA Bank
Here is how to quickly and easily transfer your money from M-Pesa straight into your ABSA Bank account instantly.
ABSA Bank has made it very easy for their clients to be able to deposit money into their ABSA bank account through M-Pesa.
ABSA Bank formerly known as Barclays Bank has a Paybill number that is used to transfer money from M-Pesa straight into ABSA Bank Account.
Here is how to do just that
How To Transfer Money From M-Pesa To ABSA Bank:
- Open your M-Pesa Menu
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select the Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number as:
(303030 is the ABSA Bank Paybill Number, in Kenya)
- For Account Number enter the ABSA Bank Account Number where you want to deposit the money
- Enter the amount of money you want to send to ABSA Bank.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and confirm the transaction
You should receive a successful confirmation text message from both Mpesa and your Bank.