How To Easily Apply for a Business Permit In Mombasa County
How can I apply and get my Business permit in Mombasa County?.
Here is an easy step by step guide on how you can be able to apply and aquire your Mombasa County Business License fast and easy.
The County Government of Mombasa has made it easier for Business Owners in Mombasa to be able to get their business permits for operating their businesses in Mombasa without any issues.
To apply for a Mombasa County Business Permit online through the Mombasa Electronic Services (e-Services) website, follow the easy steps provided below.
If you are looking for how to apply for a business license in Mombasa County, here is how to do just that.
The Online Business Permit application process will be done through the Mombasa Electronic Services (e-Services) platform.
The platform can also be used to apply for other services in Mombasa such as;
Mombasa County Single Business Permit (SBP)
And Liquor Permit just to name but a few.
With that said, below is the online process of applying for a business permit for residents of Mombasa.
Mombasa County Business Permit Online Application Process:
Mombasa county business permit online application procedure is as follows;
- Log in to your Mombasa Electronic Services (e-Services) platform account or simply create a new account if you don’t have one just yet
- The system will redirect you to the e-Citizen login page. Simply log in with your details or create an eCitizen account if you don’t have one
- Once logged in, hover over to Add Business and click on it, in the Mombasa county eCitizen portal
- Once the page has loaded, you will need to fill out the online form correctly and attach all the required documents (your ID, Business location, Business type, KRA etc)
- After completing the process, click continue to move forward to the next step
- The next step will be to make your payments through your preferred payment method
- After successfully making the payment, the system will automatically generate your Provisional Business Permit
- All you have to do now is to download and print out the Provisional Business Permit as hard copy
NB: This provincial permit/license will serve as your interim Business Permit before you are issued the Original Single Business Permit (SBP) for Mombasa County
- The last step before you can now get the final Single Business Permit for your business in Mombasa is to wait for the Mombasa County Inspection Officers to come over to your business premises for inspection
- After the inspection of your Business’s Physical Location is done by the Inspection Officers, you can now go ahead and download the original Single Business Permit (SBP) and Fire Certificate
The system will automatically update and make it possible for you to download and print out your Mombasa County Single Business Permit (SBP) once the inspection is done.
- Congratulations! You have now acquired your Business Permit In Mombasa County.
You can now run and operate your business smoothly in Mombasa without any legal issues.
It is a requirement for all businesses in Mombasa County to be in possession of their original Single Business Permits (SBP).
That is how any business owner running a business in Mombasa County can apply and get their Mombasa County Business License.