Top 20 Richest States In Nigeria and Their GDP 2022
Which is the richest state in Nigeria today?.
Here is the list of all the top most wealthy states in Nigeria as of this year.
Nigeria has a number of well developed states in the country, but in this article we have listed down Nigeria’s richest states with respect to their GDP.
In Nigeria today, Lagos State is currently the richest Nigerian State, the state has been leading as the wealthiest state in Nigeria for years now.
In a list format, out of all the 36 states and capital in Nigeria, these are the top richest Nigerian states this year.
With a population of over 200 million citizens in Nigeria, the country is one of the most populated and also among the largest countries in Africa.
With that being said, below is the list of the top 20 Nigeria’s Richest States with respect to their current GDP in U.S Dollars.
Richest States In Nigeria:
- Lagos – GDP: $33 billion
- Rivers – GDP: $21.15 billion
- Delta – GDP: $16.75 billion
- Oyo – GDP: $16.12 billion
- Imo – GDP: 14.77 billion
- Kano – GDP: $12.39 billion
- Edo – GDP: $11.89 billion
- Akwa Ibom – GDP: $11.09 billion
- Ogun – GDP: $11 billion
- Kaduna – GDP: $10.33 billion
- Cross River – GDP: $9.29 billion
- Abia – GDP: $8.68 billion
- Ondo – GDP: $8.41 billion
- Osun – GDP: $7.28 billio
- Benue – GDP: $6.86 billion
- Anambra – GDP: $6.76 billion
- Katsina – GDP: $6.08 billion
- Niger – GDP: $6 billion
- Borno – GDP: $5.18
- Plateau – GDP $5.20 billion
These are the top twenty Nigeria’s wealthiest states in the African country.