50+ Funniest Titles For Friends (Girls, Boys & Group)
If you are looking for the best titles for you and your friends, then these are the funniest we know.
Here are some funny, hilarious and interesting titles for friends for literary whatever reason you may need them for, from greeting cards, social media captions, scrapbook, happy birthday to my best friend letter, group photos or anything else.
Your friends are important to you and this is actually supported by science.
Here are some of the best reasons why you should value your friend/s from today and treat them like close family.
What are the benefits of friendships?
Increase your sense of belonging and purpose.
Boost your happiness and reduce your stress.
Improve your self-confidence and self-worth.
Help you cope with traumas, such as divorce, serious illness, job loss or the death of a loved one
With that being said, below is the list of the best and funny titles for friendship you can use today.
Funny Titles For Friends:
- Friends are God’s way of apologizing for your relatives
- The Real Partners in crime
- Friends are like bras – close to your heart and there for support
- Friends buy you food, best friends eat your food
- A friend is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway
- You Are the The ‘she’ to my ‘nanigans
- Friendship… Brewed to perfection
- Friends are the best collectibles
- Two peas in a pod
- Friends are the people you don’t mind being caught with
- A friend will always laugh at your jokes, even when they’re not funny
- New friends are silver and old are gold
- Best antiques are old friends
- It’s not dumb if your best friend says it’s not dumb
- If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real
- A friend is like a good book – it doesn’t get old, it becomes a classic!
- Friends at first sight
- Friends are so much cheaper than a shrink
- Real friends never judge each other; they judge people together
- Friends are chocolate chips in the cookies of life
- You will always be my best friend – you know way too much
- We are best friends, as we both are weird
- Sew glad we’re friends (quilt page or needles and thread)
- If your friends have crazy ideas, they’re good friends
- You are my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with anyone else
- Friends who slay together, stay together
- Look at the two of us, we’re up to no good
- A friend is someone you can judge other people with
- Friends are therapists you can drink with
- We go together like coffee and donuts
- A good friend is hard to find and harder to get rid of
- For friends, a single glass of wine is not enough
- We’re made of fluff and pinky promises
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home
- You’re the Monica to my Rachel
- You’re the Joey to my Phoebe
- This is how we roll
- A special kind of love
- Never let your friends feel lonely… disturb them all the time
- I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you
- Neighborhood pals
- No one will really be as entertained by us as us
- Checked off for the memories — totally worth it
- We finish each other’s sandwiches
- Friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone
- My friends are weird, that’s why I like them