How To Deposit Money To Prime Bank Via M-PESA PayBill Number
Here is an easy guide on how to deposit your money from MPESA straight into your Prime Bank account.
If you would like to transfer money to your Prime Bank account from your M-Pesa account, here is how to do just that.
Follow the easy steps below to send money to Prime Bank through M-Pesa, using Prime Bank Paybill Number, right away.
Deposit to Prime Bank Through M-Pesa:
- Open Safaricom SIM kit on your phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the PayBill option
- Enter the business number as: 982800
(982800 is the Prime Bank Paybill Number)
- For Account Number, enter the Prime Bank Account Number that you wish to deposit to
(e.g. 0100 2559 0000)
- Enter the Amount of money you want to transfer
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
Use the M-PESA Hakikisha to confirm that all the details you have provided are correct.
In a short time, you will receive a confirmation SMS from both M-PESA and Prime Bank confirming the transaction.
You should not encounter any problems depositing your money using the above method.
For any further assistance, use the contact information below to get in touch with Prime Bank today.
Prime Bank Customer Care:
020 420 3000
Prime Bank Email: [email protected]