How To Easily Get An Affidavit In Kenya
How can I get an affidavit in Kenya?.
Here is an easy step by step guide on how you can be able to get an affidavit in Kenya.
The process of getting an affidavit in Kenya is quite easy if you follow this simple step by step guide provided in this article.
One of the reasons you might need an affidavit is in case where the names or details on your documents seem to be different even though the documents are truly yours.
In such cases, the only proof that the documents with Non-matching details are yours (belong to one person), is by acquiring an Affidavit.
You will need an affidavit which is a legal document that indicates the authenticity of one’s details such as their names or state of ownership.
If you are looking on how to get an affidavit in Kenya to prove that two or more important documents that don’t match, truly belong to one person.
In this article, we have provided a simple and detailed guide to get an affidavit in the country.
With that being said, below is how to get your affidavit in Kenya.
How To Get An Affidavit In Kenya:
One thing to note is that an affidavit involves legal prospects to be able to acquire one.
To make sure that there are no cases of impersonation in your process of getting an affidavit in Kenya.
You are required to take certain legal steps to get an affidavit in Kenya.
These legal steps or legal procedures of acquiring an affidavit in Kenya include, but not limited to;
- One must go through an advocate or a lawyer who will bear witness and affirm the true identity of the applicant.
- The process will also involve swearing and affirming that the particular documents truly and legally belong to one person.
- The same advocate who has legally supported the fact that the different documents do belong to one person, will issue you a Kenyan Affidavit.
- You can use the legally obtained affidavit to show the true identity of different documents that don’t match.
In some cases, your advocate could also be a qualified lawyer.
How To Get An Affidavit In Kenya Online:
If you are finding it hard to get a lawyer or an advocate to help you acquire an affidavit in Kenya.
You can visit this website Lawyer Wangu – https://www.lawyerwangu.com/documents/affidavit-for-descrepancy-in-names/
(copy and paste this link to your browser)
- The link will take you directly to a filling page.
- Once on the page, click on the orange button on the website that says ‘Get Started’.
- You will be redirected to a page where you are required to answer a few questions about the documents and give details to aquire an affidavit.
- There are only 5 easy steps and once you get to the fifth step you are all done.
- The System will automatically provide you with an original affidavit for you to download and print it out as hard copy. That’s your affidavit.
- There is a fee of Ksh. 750 to get your affidavit.
The system will do all the hard work for you.
In general an affidavit in Kenya will cost you nothing more than Ksh. 1,000.
Remember that there are no limits on how many documents the affidavit proves to be truly belonging to one person.
One affidavit in Kenya is powerful enough to confirm that any number of documents belong to one particular individual.