How To Sell on Jiji Kenya and Make Money
How can I open a Jiji Account and start selling on Jiji Kenya?.
Here is an easy step by step guide on how you can be able to start selling your items on Jiji Kenya and make money online.
If you want to start selling online in Kenya and make money, Jiji Kenya is a trusted online platform that allows you to sell anything to millions of potential buyers in Kenya in a few simple steps.
In this article, we have provided an easy guide on how to become a Jiji Vendor, and register your Jiji Account to start selling on Jiji Kenya right away.
Jiji allows you to create a free account in minutes, place your ads for free and sell your products online and make money online in Kenya.
With Jiji Kenya, you as a vendor or as a seller in the platform, you are able to directly communicate with your buyers and the other way round.
The company offers a 24/7 customer care support service to make sure your business runs smoothly.
With that said, below is how to start selling your products on Jiji Kenya today.
To start selling on Jiji Kenya, you will first need to open your Jiji Account.
Here is how to do just that.
How To Create A Jiji Kenya Account:
- Go to Jiji Kenya website, and Hover over to the Signup page and sign up for a free account using your preferred sign up method
(Manually, Google account & Facebook)
- Enter your password and click on Register to finish up the sign up process
- The next step is to confirm your email address, the confirmation link will be sent to the email address you used to sign up for your account, click on the link in your email to confirm your email address and activate your account
- Once you have confirmed your email address, that’s it, you have successfully opened your Jiji account, and you can log in any time with your details and edit your profile
Now that you have an account with Jiji Kenya, it’s time to start selling on jiji to make money.
Follow the easy steps provided below to start selling products on Jiji Kenya, fast and easy.
How To Sell on Jiji Kenya:
- To start selling on Jiji Kenya, click on the plus (+) icon located on the top right of the page
- The next step is to fill out all the required information about the products or items you want to sell on Jiji and choose the product category and sub-category
- You will be able to write the title and the description of your product/s to make sales
Give a detailed description of the item you are selling to help your customers understand what they are about to buy.
- Enter your preferred price for the product you are selling. You can click on the “negotiable” button if you are will to negotiate about the price of your product
- The next step is to add eye catching photos of the product or item that you are selling. (recommended formats are PNG, JPG, and JPEG)
- The final step is to finalize with your ad by adding location to target specific customers, then confirm that everything (contact details and description) is correct before finishing up
- Once done, simply click on Post to immediately post your items on jiji for potential customers to see and make purchases
- Congratulations! Your products/items are now live on jiji Kenya
Customers can now oder the items that you are selling and contact you directly for bargaining purposes.
That’s how to sell your items on Jiji Kenya Website.