Top 20 Most Non-Religious Countries In The World 2022
What’s the least religious country in the world?.
Here are the world’s most least religious countries today ranked by percentage.
Non-religious people/countries may be atheists, which means that they don’t see any reason to believe there is a god.
They can also be agnostic, meaning they accept that we can’t know for certain whether or not a god exists. As a matter of fact, many countries are both agnostic and atheist at the same time.
Some non-religious countries may even believe in a god or gods, while wishing not to follow any religion whatsoever.
Other non-religious people in different countries can be thought of as ‘spiritual but not religious (SBNR)’.
If a person is SBNR, this means that they believe that there is more to being human than a physical life.
In this article, we have ranked down the countries with these kind of people (non-religious citizens).
Here are top 20 countries from different parts of the world that don’t believe in God.
Most Least Religious Countries:
- China 🇨🇳
- North Korea
- Estonia 🇪🇪
- Japan 🇯🇵
- South Korea
- Uruguay 🇺🇾
- Netherlands 🇳🇱
- Latvia 🇱🇻
- Czech Republic
Here are the top countries that have the highest number of non-believers.
Least Religious Countries (by total non-believers):
According to Pew Research, these countries have the most non believers in the world.
- China 🇨🇳 – 700,000,000 + (non-believers)
- Japan 🇯🇵 – 70,900,000 + (non-believers)
- United States 🇺🇸 – 60,500,000 + (non-believers)
- Vietnam 🇻🇳 – 25,000,000 + (non-believers)
- South Korea – 22,000,000 + (non-believers)
- Russia 🇷🇺 – 21,000,000 + (non-believers)
- Germany 🇩🇪 – 21,000,000 + (non-believers)
- France 🇫🇷 – 20,000,000 + (non-believers)
- United Kingdom 🇬🇧 – 20,000,000 + (non-believers)
- North Korea – 18,000,000 + (non-believers)