110+ Best Pick Up Lines In Kenya (Kiswahili & English) NEW
Here are pick up lines that will definitely help you pick up a Kenyan.
If you have a Kenyan crash or you want to approach someone you have been eyeing on for a while now, in this article we have listed, Deep, Dirty, Cheesy and Funny Pick-up lines that guarantee to get you a positive feedback.
The good thing about these pick up lines is that they are not necessarily meant to be used by guys only or girls only, we have included the best pick up lines that any gender can use to pick up the other gender.
It does not really matter whether you have a crash that you want to approach, a complete stranger, your new neighbor, Colleague, School mate, You just want to start a conversation or your current girlfriend/boyfriend or just for fan, here are the best pick up lines in Kenya today that actually work.
Go get that person today.
Also Check This Out: How To Date a Kenyan Girl (Every guy should know these tips)
Below is a list of the best pick up lines in Kenya you should try, these pick up lines include; Mafisi Pick up lines, Sheng Pick up lines, Swahili Pick up lines and English Pick up lines.
Amazing, Cheesy, Dirty, Funny and Cool Pick Up lines are included in the list below.
With no particular order, here are great pick up lines to use in Kenya today.
Best Pick Up Lines That Actually Work:
- (ask anyone close to a beautiful lady) Nani Akona Miwani apatie huyu dem.. Ju nampenda na haouni.
- Respectfully walk to a Kenyan girl and ask her name then say “Ni kukule?” when she’s confused say I mean my name is Nick Kule
- I forgot your name… (when she is about to answer with her name, interrupt her and say) “No.. No.. Can I call you mine?”
- Babe kwani we ni Barua? Ju ume ji Letter
- Unaeza niita Classic 105. Ju naeza kupea Good Times and Great Hits
- Naeza penda sana to Kiss you in the rain, so you can get w*t twice
- Mkona kampuni ya Kifuli? Ju nataka kufunga ndoa na wewe
- Kwani unafanyanga kazi Safaricom? Ju kuna vile ume tunukiwa
- Msupa, Niki kuangalia tu hivi, nasikia kurarua nguo zako kama pazia za hekalu
- Let’s play Titanic. When I shout “Iceberg”, you go down
- Kwani we huishi kwa pit? Ju kunavile nakutakataka
- You can not spell Virus without U and I
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but Uhuru is the second present of Kenya
- You must be a banana because I find you a peeling
- Your legs must be a police cell ju leo najiona nikilala ndani
- I’m accepting applications If you want to apply, requirements include your phone number
- Excuse me, are you an m-pesa agent? Ju nataka kuweka nikitoa
- Are you a parking ticket? All I see is “FINE”
- Uski I’m like an undersize shoe, Naezakufinya
- Hi, my name is (your name), but you can call me tonight
- You must be an artist mama, ju leo naona utachora saba
- I was reading the bible in the book of Numbers today then nikarealize that I didn’t have yours
- We ni ‘Amos’ ju me ni ‘Wako’
- On the scale of one to ten, you’re a nine and I’m the one you need
- You seem weak, how about some vitamin ME?
- Hi, have we met before? You look familiar… (then start a convo)
- Hey, just wanted to say this real quick, The word of the day is “legs.” Let’s go back to my place and spread the word
- There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 you’re a 9 and I’m the 1 you need
- You can call me Nemo because I’m never afraid to touch the butt
- I might as well call you ‘Google’ because you’re everything I’ve been searching for
- You’re so hot even my zipper is falling for you
- Hi, I’m a burglar and I’m going to smash your back door in
- Do you believe in karma? Because I know some good karma-sutra positions
- Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
- We’re not socks, but I think we’d make a great pair
- If you were a transformer, you’d be Optimus Fine
- Do you like raisins? How about a date?
- What’s my name? People call me “Bar Stool” because of my third leg
- I was told I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Could you help me?
- I wish you were soap so I could feel you all over me
- Hey, I’m not a dentist but I bet I could give you a filling?
- When I saw you, I lost my tongue. Can I put yours in my mouth?
- My bed is broken. Can I sleep in yours?
- You smell like trash. May I take you out?
- I’m not currently an organ donor, but I’d be happy to give you my heart
- Excuse me, would you like some wine to go with this cheesy pickup line?
- You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line
- Hi, I’m Mr. Right — I heard you were looking for me
- Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get
- Do you play soccer? You look like a keeper
- Come and sit on my lap and let’s get things straight between us
- Just checked my battery life, it’s at 69%
- I’m not into watching sunsets, but I’d love to see you go down
- Your place or mine?
- My face is leaving in 15 minutes. Be on it
- Baby I want to wear you like a pair of sunglasses…One leg over each ear
- Is your name winter? Because you’ll be coming soon
- I’m having troubles sleeping by myself, can you sleep with me?
- I’m not a weather man, but you can expect a few more inches tonight
- Are you a shark? Because I’ve got some swimmers for you to swallow
- Do you have a name? Or could I call you mine?
- Can I tie your shoe? Because I can’t have you fall for anyone else
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
- If you were words on a page, you’d be fine print
- Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala fications
- Let’s play carpenter. First we’ll get hammered, then I’ll nail you
- They say your tongue is the strongest muscle in your body. Wanna fight?
- I enjoy girls who look like you do baby
- Hey baby, will you be my love buffet so I can lay you on the table and take what I want?
- I think I ought to tell you what people are saying behind your back. Nice butt!
- Feel my shirt…it’s made of boyfriend material
- You must be tired from running through my mind all day
- Are you a loan? Because you sure have my interest
- Are you a broom? Because you’ve swept me off my feet!
- You must be yogurt because I want to spoon you
- My phone is broken. It’s missing your number
- Your body is 70 percent water…and I’m thirsty
- The doctor said I’m sick because I’m lacking Vitamin U
- I must be in a museum because you are truly a work of art
- I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together
- Was your dad a boxer? Because damn, you’re a knockout!
- Life without you is like a broken pencil… pointless
- I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away!
- I believe in following my dreams. Can I have your Instagram?
- I can’t tell if that was an earthquake, or if you just seriously rocked my world
This article is randomly updated with fresh new Kenyan pick up lines weekly.