Top 20 Most Expensive Motorcycle Brands In The World 2023
What’s the most expensive motorcycle brand in the world today?.
Here is the list ranking of the top 20 motorcycle brands today that sell the most expensive motorbikes.
The global motorcycle market is projected to grow from $127.44 billion in 2022 to $223.50 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 8.4% in forecast period, 2022-2029.
With billions of money flowing in and out of motorcycle business, there are a number of motorbike companies that benefit a lot from billions.
As of this year, BMW is currently the most expensive motorcycle brand in the entire world.
Other than that, BMW is also ranked as the top most popular motorcycle company in the world closely followed by Suzuki and Yamaha.
With that being said, below is the ranking of the top best and most expensive & luxurious motorcycle brands today and their estimated Net Worth.
World’s Most Expensive Motorbike Brands:
- BMW – Net Worth: $184.36 Billion
- Honda – Net Worth: $101.23 Billion
- Suzuki – Net Worth: $13.94 Billion
- Harley Davidson – Net Worth: $8.12 Billion
- Yamaha – Net Worth: $7.36 Billion
- Triumph – Net Worth: $1.45 Billion
- KTM AG – Net Worth: $1.8 Billion
- Ducati – Net Worth: $38.48 Billion
- Moto Guzzi – Net Worth: $1 Billion
- Kawasaki – Net Worth: $8.97 Billion
- MV Agusta – Net Worth: $600 Million
- Aprilia – Net Worth: $500 Million
- Neiman Marcus
- AJS Porcupine
- Ecosse Spirit
- Hildebrand & Wolfmuller
- BMS Nehmesis
- Harley Davidson
- Dodge Tomahawk
- Ecosse Motorcycles